Here are five tips to get you through this gluten-free Thanksgiving. I know how hard it is seeing the glutenous pies and stuffings, but I promise you that gluten-free versions are just as good! No missing out here. Beware of the hidden gluten, especially if you aren't cooking the feast yourself. If you are worried about not being able to eat the food provided, bring your own meal with you!
SOME OF MY FAVORITE GLUTEN-FREE THANKSGIVING ESSENTIALS :
- Flour: Cup4Cup Gluten-Free FLour (HERE)
- For Homemade Breadcrumbs: Udi's White Sandwich Bread (HERE) - Rudi's doesn't work well, it is too sticky and doesn't give the bread crumb consistency
- Oats: Gluten Free Rolled Oats from Bob's Red Mill (HERE)
- Ready-To-Bake Pie Crust: Wholly Wholesome Pie Crust (HERE)
- Spices & Seasonings: Simply Organic (HERE)