Is Christmas seriously 10 days away?! The countdown has officially begun. Thankfully, I started my Christmas shopping super early this year, so I only have a few more things to wrap. If you haven't finished your shopping yet, don't fret. Below a few fun gift ideas for this holiday season!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR FRIENDS/FAMILY OUTSIDE OF TEXAS
Texas Goodies! This gift is super easy and simple to put together but is also thoughtful. Your loved ones outside of Texas will wish they lived in the great Lone Star state after tasting these yummy goodies. I went to Central Market and grabbed a few of my favorites: Texas Honey, Longhorns (dangerously good, thank the Lord for these small packs), Texas BBQ Sauce, Texas themed cookies, and some Texas coffee.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR GIRLFRIENDS
I am obsessed with delicate gold necklaces. There are so many varieties of charms/designs you can buy, from initials to lucky horseshoes the possibilities are endless! Personalize the necklace to what your girlfriend loves! And it is all about layering -- so you can never have too many. My mom got me this adorable "lucky" horse shoe from Spartina 449 but you can find great selections on Etsy or locally at The Gypsy Wagon (B and I's go-to shop).
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR FOODIES
Unique Olive Oils and cookbooks are great gifts for those foodies in your life! When I was in Pensacola, Florida over Thanksgiving, I went into the most adorable shop (The Bodacious Olive) that sold over 50 kinds of oils, vinegars, and salts. You could taste test all of the oils and vinegars! I was in foodie heaven. And the good news for you, they sell their goodies online! I chose to give the Herbes de Provence and Basil oil as gifts this season, but it was no easy decision!
- FOR THE VEGGIE LOVER - Plenty : Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi (HERE)
- FOR THE PARISIAN AT HEART - My Paris Kitchen : Recipes and Stories (HERE)
- FOR THE GLUTEN-FREE GODDESS - Against All Grain : Delectable Paleo Recipes to Eat Well & Feel Great (HERE)
- FOR THE SOUTHERN BELLE - The Pioneer Woman Cooks : Food From My Frontier (HERE)
- FOR THE DALLASITE - The Texas Food Bible : From Legendary Dishes to New Classics (HERE)