When I wake up in the morning, I look forward to that hot cup of tea or coffee (and most often that is the toughest decision I have to make.. tea… or coffee…). After trying out these amazing teas from Buddha Teas, my decision was much easier to make.
WHY I AM OBSESSED WITH BUDDHA TEAS:
- They are packaged in Bleach Free tea bags! If you did not know this was a thing, seriously do a quick Google search –- making a healthy decision of drinking tea can quickly be counteracted with the toxic bleach in tea bags.
- They are an AWESOME company that prides themselves on the quality of their product (100% pure herbs, organic) while striving to make the environment a better place.
- They have 120 different teas. No explanation needed here.
- Their teas are super yummy and are not overpowering. Of the four different teas I tried (Solar Plexus Chakra Tea, Third Eye Chakra Tea, Calming Buddha Blend, and Elderberry Tea) they all have smooth yet distinctive flavors. The Solar Plexus Chakra Tea was my favorite! I love teas with citrus notes (this one has orange peel and lemongrass) and it also has some of my other favorite flavors (rosemary and ginger root). Each of these teas are also caffeine free -- I have been trying to cut down on my caffeine intake so this was the icing on the cake.
- Their website is super user friendly! There is nothing better than a website that is easy to navigate. Plus Buddha Teas explains the benefits of each tea, the unique qualities for each, as well as brewing tips. (And their website header color matches whichever tea box color you are looking at -- attention to detail freak over here).
So if you are a tea drinker, head over to Buddha Teas website now to check out their awesome teas! And if you aren't a tea drinker -- you have a friend who is a tea drinker, and good friends don't let their friends drink out of toxic bleach tea bags :)
All teas are c/o Buddha Teas