New Year, New Us! We are super excited with what 2015 has to offer, not just for THIS + THAT, but for us personally. We decided to share some of our own New Years Resolutions with you below. Happy New Year everyone! May it be filled with love, friendship, happiness, health, and prosperity!
- BUDGET - Confession: I have a shopping problem. I'm seriously obsessed with all things clothes, shoes, accessories, and even home decor. I just love pretty things! The first step is admitting it, right?! I really want to create a budget for myself and STICK TO IT month-to-month.
- ATTEND CHURCH MORE OFTEN - Sadly, I RARELY go to church anymore. I grew up going to Catholic school and essentially went 2X a week! I use the excuse of "I'm too busy" but I know I can take an hour out of my day to go to mass. I want to make this more of a priority in my life.
- DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF - I continuously stress myself out over the small things in life (perfectionist problems.) I need to learn to brush stuff off my shoulder and not let it affect my mood/be so hard on myself. Because at the end of the day those small things are not the things that matter in my life.
- THIS + THAT - Starting this blog has been a crazy roller coaster, but it has been the most amazing journey. I want to continue to crank out great content for you, our fabulous readers. My goal for THIS + THAT is to never plateau, but to continually improve and grow. So with that, please comment, give feedback (even constructive criticism), and spread the love!
- PRO-HEALTH - Attend Pure Barre/be active at least 4 times per week, maintain my healthy/clean diet, and cut down on non-natural sugars (I am a cookie monster).
- READ MORE - Read more! The stack of unread books on my nightstand is overflowing.
- UNPLUG - Take some time everyday to unplug from all electronic devices - live in the moment!
- BUDGET - Be better with my budgeting/spending - clothes are a necessity though, right?
- EARLYBIRD CATCHES THE WORM - Continue to wake up early (and make those 6AM Pure Barre classes!)