Last Saturday, we had the privilege to go the Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show! Although it was EARLY in the a.m., it was well worth getting up for! The show was hosted by Nordstrom Beauty Director, Gilbert Vera, who brought the show to life and made it so much fun by engaging the crowd! We had a wonderful time and loved learning about the spring beauty trends!
Here are the top 3 trends for spring with new products to add to your make-up bag!
1. New Neutrals
- Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm
- NARS All Day Luminious Weightless Foundation
- Smashbox 'Crush on Blush' Palette
- MAC Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
2. Bright Lip
- Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Color
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Shine Lipstick
- Dior Cheek and Lip Glow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Premiere Contour & Highlight Palette
- Kate Somerville Red Carpet Essentials Kit
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting & Contour
- Lancôme Le Duo Contour & Highlighting Stick
[B + K]