I can't believe we have just a few days left of 2016! What a year it has been!! Of course it had it's up and downs but overall this year was filled with so many great memories!! I thought it would be fun to share my top 5 favorite moments of 2016!
5. Hitting 20K followers on Instagram: This was such a special and fun moment for me! Hitting big milestones like this is so fun and really reminds me why I blog! At times, the blog can be so overwhelming with working a full time job that requires many late nights and keeping my free time/social life in check all the while juggling taking photos, blogging, social media-ing, etc! But hitting marks like this remind me why I love doing what I do! It's all because of YOU and for YOU! So thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along this blog journey and I'm so excited for what THIS + THAT has in store in 2017! (And special shout out to my amazing photographer and boyfriend who takes my pics!!)
4. Birthday trip to Disneyland: This was such a treat! I decided that I wanted to start doing fun experiences over collecting materials things for my birthdays and this trip was not a let down! It was made even more special by my bestie and her hubby joining me and W for a day!
3. Getting my best friend married: Speaking of my bestie, it was so special being part of her big day as her MOH! From planning her bach and showers to her actual wedding day, it was such a wonderful experience and am beyond happy that she found her dream man!
2. Weekend trip to Carmel with my parents: This was one for the books and a trip I will never forget! Carmel is truly breathtaking and it is a must-see place. Crossing my fingers we get to make another trip there in 2017!
1. Moving to our dream neighborhood in SF: Most of y'all do not know but we lived in a not very desirable neighborhood (aka The Tenderloin) when we first moved to SF. We moved here on such a whim and with no jobs that we had such trouble finding an apartment to take us! We wound up in a nice apartment but in a not-so-nice neighborhood. I cried on our first night in the apartment and had feelings of regret of leaving our happy life in Dallas. Flash forward 10 months and we moved into our absolute dream neighborhood and apartment that I had envisioned us living in all along! Although we did end up having such fun memories in that first apartment, I am not sad that we moved out ;) (note: image is not actually our apartment building)
Check back here tomorrow for what I look forward to in 2017!