I can't believe I've already been engaged for two months from tomorrow! Time has really already flown by and I have so much to look forward to this next year.
For those that don't know, Warren and I will be getting married in my hometown of Austin, Texas on November 17, 2018! We are now almost officially a year out and I feel like the planning will get kicked into high gear very soon. Would y'all be interested in a regular wedding series where I highlight my planning process from picking out bridesmaids dresses, florals, decor, what kind of wedding dress I want, etc? Let me know! I'm happy to share my thoughts throughout this next year with you all :)
With any type of planning, you need to first figure out the essentials! I've highlighted 5 key items below that will definitely be helpful throughout this exciting process over the next year:
1. Brides Magazine: One of the very first things I did after I got engaged (besides call my friends and family!) was pick up Brides Magazine - the holy grail and #1 weddings magazine! There's so much useful information and beautiful images to inspire me for my own wedding. I've already ear marked so many pages and know that I'll treat it as my wedding Bible.
2. Cinzano Sparkling Wine: Bubbly is required at any celebratory occasion! From showers, bachelorettes, to my actual wedding day, I know that the bubbly will be flowing! I personally love Prosecco and my new obsession is Cinzano -- one of Italy's most iconic brands of sparkling wine!
3. Nair Hair Remover: I feel like everyone knows Nair for leg hair removal but they also make easy-to-use wax strips for your face and bikini. I know I'll be using this to keep my brows in top shape for all the pictures I'll be taking over the next year. You can also enter to win a sample of Nair Wax Ready-Strips now through 11/8! Enter by clicking here. This giveaway is sponsored by Babbleboxx.com on behalf of Nair. Open to US Residents only.
4. Maidenform: I honestly don't remember life before Shapewear. Maidenform Shapewear is where it's at y'all! It has anti-static fabric and minimal seaming for maximum smoothness underneath clothes. This piece will be perfect to wear underneath my wedding dress on my big day to make sure all my curves look as best as possible!
5. Safi Kilimi Tanzanite: I love the story behind the name of this brand. Inspired by the exotic birthplace of tanzanite, Safi Kilima, means "pure mountain" in Swahili. I love how unique and affordable their pieces are and hope to own one someday! Whether it be my something blue or a future anniversary gift, I know this will be on Warren's radar ;)