Since it's the first Monday of December, I thought it would be fun to do something a little different and share five things I'm looking forward to this month:
1. Decorate for Christmas: Who else loves to decorate for Christmas? We purchased our tree this weekend and had so much fun getting it all set up all while listening to Christmas music! It's not 100% completed yet but it's off to a great start :)
2. Start Yoga: Core Power Yoga is opening up near my apartment and I signed up for a monthly membership. I haven't been on a regular work out routine in so long and I'm really looking forward to getting back on track. I'd love to add some Soul Cycle classes in the mix but one step at a time...
3. Shop for Others: Don't get me a wrong, I absolutely LOVE to shop for myself, but there is something so much more rewarding when shopping for others. I love to find the perfect present and look forward to their smile when opening up their gift. Stay tuned for some great gift guides I have coming to the blog soon!
4. The Nutcracker: For those that don't know, I was an avid ballet dancer growing up. Although I no longer practice, it still is one of my greatest passions. Warren and I have seen SF Ballet's The Nutcracker each year since we've lived here and it's my favorite tradition that I look forward to each year.
5. Houston for Christmas: Warren and I haven't been back to Houston (where W's parents live) ALL YEAR. Isn't that crazy? It's so hard when we live so far away! It'll be nice to spend time with his family and will be my first time spending Christmas there!
And as always, you can shop my look by clicking on the images below! I paired this adorable embroidered dress with my favorite black bootie, but for cooler temperatures, I think it would look so cute with black over the knee boots and a faux fur vest thrown on top.
I've also teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give back to one of our followers this holiday season! Use this gift card to shop for yourself or spend it on a lucky someone for their Christmas presents! Enter by clicking the link below :)
'tis the season to give back! I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win: a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, to make your holidays just a little bit sweeter!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open internationally and runs until end of day 12/18. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.a Rafflecopter giveaway