I don't know about you, but I'm constantly dreaming of my future dining room and all the fabulous dinner parties and holiday dinners that I wish to host there! Perhaps I think about this is because I don't have a true dining room in my tiny apartment. I basically just created a dining nook and stuck a small table and a few chairs in the corner of my living room - haha! #smallapartmentproblems
I lean more towards mid century pieces and decor that have a cozy modern bohemian flair and I've found 5 very lust worthy dining rooms that ooze this sense of design! Can I have it all?! I've linked pieces below to recreate some of the looks featured above if you're looking to do a refresh of your dining room!
If you're looking to add some more boho or mid century vibes to your dining room without an overhaul of buying all new dining table and chairs, you can easily do this with adding some key decor pieces:
- Layer a smaller vintage persian rug over a sisal rug. As persian rugs run quite the bill, an easier and more cost effective way to achieve the same look is to buy a smaller persian rug that's more of an accent rug and then layer it on top of the sisal which is equally as stylish!
- Bring in plants into the dining room for a literal breath of fresh air! Put the plants in woven baskets or even hang some from the ceiling in planters! I personally love cacti and fiddle leaf figs in the home.
- Layer your chairs with small sheepskin throws/rugs to add some cozy boho appeal
- Add a bar cart! They are lots of affordable options out there such as this one
- Add a cool indigo runner to your table
- Lastly switch up your art! There are lots of affordable options out there on art.com, minted, and etsy! Find a mix of pieces that you love and arrange a gallery wall to add some personality to your dining room.
If you have a dining room, just know I'm uber jealous. For now, I'll continue to pin away inspiration on pinterest. Be sure to follow me along there!
GET THE LOOK BELOW: